HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAYLEE!!!
Baylee turns 1 yrs old! Baylee's birthday was a special day for both of us. Hitting her 1 yr. mark was a huge accomplishment for both of us. I never thought this past year would fly by as fast as it did, but I can say I am thankful those first few months are done and over with and we are past our year mark.
We spent the morning at the park playing with friends, then came home for an afternoon nap & waited for Daddy to get home to open presents. She wasn't exactly sure what to do with her presents, but all her sisters had no problem showing her how to tear them open!
I am happy she is 1 yrs. old, BUT I am definitely not happy she is growing up so fast!!!
In my family, its tradition to take the kids out to dinner, where ever they want. Since Baylee isn't old enough to make her own decision, I thought it would be appropriate for me to decide for her! We took her to Red Robin! Grandma & Grandpa met us there to celebrate with the family!
Karlee was happy!
DIG IN BABY!!!!
One happy baby!!
We both enjoyed her Sunday!
Happy Birthday Baylee boo,we all love you so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment