About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

August 3, 2012

Hey batter batter!

Last year, we decided to put McKailee in softball.  She has done cheerleading, gymnastics, ballet & tap but nothing ever "excited" us.   We all had a great 1st season & decided to put Emilee in it too.  We have had so much fun with both girls being in softball!  Softball allows all of us to join in on the fun!  Luckily, McKailee's Coach also had a 6's team that Emilee played on! 


Tournament time!  (last season) 


McKailee's team (8U)


I think its so important to have my girls in some sort of sports activity to develop their skills & talents.  Also to develop social skills.   McKailee & Emilee (And us too!)  have really enjoyed playing & we have enjoyed watching them play!  The girls have developed friendships that (I think) they will carry with them forever.  Its great to have that "sisterhood"






 



  While we have enjoyed taking the summer off, we are all very excited for the upcoming season to start in the next few weeks!!  Good luck to all the girls!!!! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment