About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

June 17, 2011

Stinkin' cute

In the past 2 months,  there have been lots of things going on like Baylee being home, Easter, Emmy's bday & and the start of Summer!  I am excited for playing in the water, painting, planting flowers together, painting nails, staying up late, movie nights (By the way, we have already done all of this) and whatever else a 5yr. old and & an 8 yr. old want to do. 


Baylee's 1st bath:









Emilee's 5th Birthday





My little princess enjoyed her special day



Here are some more fun pictures from this summer:












Baylee at about 4 weeks.

 
                       




I love these little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment