Every night I go to bed thinking of all the things I am thankful for, whether it be something that happened to me that day, a conversation I had with someone else or my possible future endeavors. I have so much to be thankful for I thought I would write it all down to look back and reflect on all my little reminders of everything good that happens to my family and I. First I must say how thankful I am for Joey! He is the first person I thank God for every single night and sometimes even through out my day. I never thought I would or could love anybody like I love him. Without Joey I wouldn't be who I am today.. He completes me in every possible way. I am also so thankful for all my little girls. Sometimes they can be a handful, but what kid isn't? I swear, I have the best kids on this earth (they could be so much worse!) They love me for who I am, they completely understand me and make me laugh like nobody else. I love how curious they are (maybe not all the time) and how they want to discover what the world has to offer! I love the bond that they share between them and the friendship and love they have for one another. I would not want it any other way! I am also thankful to add another little girl in to all of our lives. I love my family!!

I have realized having a nice backyard with a covered patio and grass is something else to be very thankful for! Especially during the hot summers in Vegas. Today was so nice and warm, we played in the backyard for more than 1/2 the day. We even got to play in the hose because it was so warm. I am thankful to be able to have nice things and be able to enjoy every second of it! Joey worked so hard the past few weekends to get our backyard finished in time for the baby so the girls aren't stuck inside with cabin fever. What a blessing that has been! Joey is now working on my vegetable garden for me and getting everything ready for my vegetables! Lets hope they grow in this heat!
(Before)
(Before)
(with grass)
(My flower bed)
The flowers are all now planted and doing great! We even planted a blackberry & Strawberry bush (My kids eat like 5lbs of fruit a week!) More pics to come when my vegetable garden is here.
I have so many things to be thankful for like my children, my husband, our health, my life and so much more!!!! I look forward to this summer and enjoying our backyard, I look forward to welcoming Baylee into our family and bringing her home!
So true...we have so much to be thankful for!!! And your backyard looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder - it's so easy to take for granted what we have... Your yard looks awesome! Great job Joey!!
ReplyDeleteLove your yard and all the work you have done. It is important to remember all our blessings and what we have to be thankful for. There are times we take things for granted and need remember how lucky we are.
ReplyDelete