
Lately, I have had a few friends that are having trouble with their significant others. Trouble that I could never imagine or ever want to go through.
(side note to my friends: I am extremely proud of the decisions and actions you have made and I love you very much!)
Today, I want to give a SHOUT OUT to the most amazing and wonderful husband a girl could ever dream for. Joey works so hard everyday to provide for our family and make sure we all have the things we want and need. His job is not easy by any means, he works out in the HOT sun all day, doing hard manual labor and never complains about any of it. After he is done working, he either comes home and works more on his business or he comes home to 3 crazy little girls and sometimes a stressed mommy.
Yesterday I went to visit my sister in law and get some "me" time. After getting my hair done, I came home to a spotless house! All my laundry was done and put away, bathrooms cleaned, carpets vacuumed and the kitchen was cleaned and all dishes were put away! There was nothing I needed to do. I am so thankful for my husband. I thank god every night before going to sleep and every morning for blessing me with my family, and I always give an extra thank you to God for sending me Joey.
I am not looking forward to growing old (Laura found my 1st gray hair yesterday !) But if I have to, I only want to do it with Joey by my side, holding my hand.
I love you Joey!!!
One last side note: Not only is my husband amazing in every way, but he is HOT too... Cant beat having a great husband with great looks too ;0)
We are glad you have each other also. We are blessed with 5 wonderful daughters who are so good to our boys and grandchildren. Don't worry about 1 gray hair - Laura can work miracles.
ReplyDeleteJoey is for sure a keeper. I don't think I've ever heard him complain and I've known him for 15 years!
ReplyDeleteP.S. grey hairs are taking over my head. I have now started plucking them out. ugh
My total was about $650 and I ended up paying about $250 or so! My savings were around $400 !!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful for Noelle, she has taught me how to shop and save!