About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

July 11, 2010

Feels like Christmas

One of my favorite things about Christmas are all the great sales and the fun family traditions my mother & sisters -n- law and I have started. For the past several years, every Thanksgiving NIGHT (after stuffing our faces of course) We prepare to venture out for a night of shopping all in hopes of finding great sales for our families for Christmas. We leave at midnight and don't return until the early morning hours. This along with many other reasons is why I look forward to Thanksgiving. Noelle had told Trudy and I about a Von's shopping center going out of business & everything was 50-75% off in the store. Noelle had gone at 5:30 yesterday morning and had taken pictures to show everyone. WOW, it looked like Black Friday lines with all people! We all decided that we would take a trip to the store that night and check out what they had left. I was hoping to find good deals. I was so happy once we got into the store and started looking. All the shelves were still stalked & people were shopping - it was great! I had so much fun finding all of the great deals they had to offer and definitely happy to fill my cart to the top!

I love the excitement of finding exactly what my family wants or needs at a fraction of the normal cost! Below are some pictures of
my pantry, this isn't even 1/2 of what I got. I was able to buy my grandma a lot of what she needs too that will hold her for the next several months! I also bought a lot of bathroom needs: toothbrushes, toothpaste, nail stuff, shampoo, conditioner, baby items, candles and my list goes on!


My pantry the 1st time I went shopping




The top of my pantry


The middle of my pantry



The bottom of my pantry


This weekend felt like Black Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! We did have a great time and find some great deals. Noelle is like a walking shopping encyclopedia which is great for all of us. Guess we will all have plenty to eat for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. say what?! I feel like I missed out on the black friday grocery shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait you didn't mention the BEST PART!! You have to say what it all totaled to and what you ended up buying it all for!! Thank goodness for Noelle in our lives. Without her we would miss out on all the good deals!!

    ReplyDelete