About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

March 28, 2010

I may not have a boy...



I may not have a boy... But I definately have a "Little Joey!" With her crazy hair and care free attitude, Emilee is a spitting image of her daddy. They both have a very relaxed personality about them and I absolutely love it.

God, thank you for giving me my "Little Joey"

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Yes, she is a lot like Joey. Her easy going and calm personality is like he always was. But, yes, they can also have their moments. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a mini joey! haha!! I'm glad you posted again.... I was getting ready to tell you to get on it! :)

    ReplyDelete