About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

January 25, 2010

My best little friend


Where does time go??

Mckailee will soon be in 2nd grade. I remember when she graduated kindergarden.. seemed like yesterday. Watching her grow up and mature over the past year has not only been a blessing on my patience but it has been a blessing watching her grow into herself. Its amazing what 1st grade does to your little one. I think 1st grade is the turning point for them, and let me tell you she has made it very clear she is part of the "popular" group?!?!?!? Does that even exist in 1st grade?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. 1st Grade is a huge developing age, I think. Chase grew so much that year. Syd is too right now. Sad that they seem to be growing up so fast and becoming their own, but also very rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does. But first graders are usually nice and friendly to a lot of kids. You will continue to see her maturing and growing. She's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete