About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

January 25, 2010

Where does the time go


Lately I have been thinking about where all my time is going. Joey and I have been married for 5 years. I started looking at pictures of the kids and thinking, "gosh, they are growing up so fast." I started thinking, "hhmmm... Maybe having a 4th baby wouldnt be so bad, maybe I could do it?" THEN.... I came across this wonderful picture that Joey took and it quickly reminded me what a bad idea that would be! Ugh, how awful... Good reflection though!

4 comments:

  1. Look at your tum tum! So cute :) I didn't take any pics of my big pregger bellys... I wish I would have!

    Baby #4?? BOY???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I don't remember you looking like that at all. I think someone photo shopped that picture. Which pregnancy was that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was Karlee in my belly!! I was huge!!!

    ReplyDelete