About Me

Joey and I met a few years ago, fell quickly in love with one another and started our family together. We have 4 beautiful little girls that keep us on our toe's. When I was younger I imagined what my life would be like and what my kids would ask me, the conversations and the things I would say to my children. Never did I imagine life would be this great

August 22, 2011

Every Second Counts

This summer has gone by way too fast for me.  We have tried squeezing as much as we can into every second we have together.  Its been a very busy summer, but I am happy school is almost here.   We celebrated birthdays, sleepovers, McKailee starting softball, ballet, gymnastics, cheerleading and Karlee runs around like a monster most days.   I really have enjoyed this summer and the time I have spent with the girls.   We have been very busy little bee's around our house!   Here are some fun pictures of all the stuff we have been doing!
































































2 comments:

  1. Wow! It was a busy summer. Love the pictures of the kids. Wish I was as excited for school to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys have been busy! Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun things together. Wish we were there.

    ReplyDelete